Inspectors visited Rosebery School on 24 and 25 January 2023 and judged that the school continues to be outstanding.
This follows our previous Ofsted outstanding judgement which was achieved in May 2017.
The report highlights the ‘exemplary education provided’ that our students are ‘proud members of the school community’ and that leaders 'are relentless in their pursuit of excellence and joy for every child in the school.'
You can read the full report here. Other highlights of the report include:
- Pupils appreciate their similarities and celebrate their differences. They are proud of their achievements and aspirational for their future.
- Pupils are polite and respectful. They are kind and considerate.
- All members of the school community behave in a way which upholds the values and ethos of the Rosebery Way.
- Leaders at all levels talk with enthusiasm, commitment and pride about the school….aspirations are ambitious for all.
- The curriculum is expertly planned, meticulously sequenced and precisely implemented. It is hierarchical, developmental and ambitious.
- High quality pastoral support ensures that all pupils understand protected characteristics…pupils show considerable respect for their teachers and one another.
- Pupils’ welfare is energetically supported by well-being ambassadors and the Hive facility which offers exceptional support for pupils’ mental health.
- Sixth Form students act as excellent role models…they benefit from the passionate support, active encouragement and extensive opportunities which the sixth form provides.