The Rosebery parental community has always been incredibly generous in terms of School Fund donations and this generosity has enabled us to provide services and equipment which benefit all our students. Some examples of where this funding has made a difference are listed below:
• leases of minibuses
• extra-curricular clubs and enrichment activities
• enhancing our LRC provision
• support for students who need additional mental health and counselling support
• new furniture for classrooms to make the learning environment more comfortable for students
• new interactive smartboards and visualisers to really bring learning to life in the classroom
Making a donation
There are two ways that you can make a donation:
1. ParentPay – with the option to pay one lump sum, or via smaller donations throughout the year.
If you are willing for Rosebery School to reclaim tax on your donation then please choose the gift aid option; you will be asked to enter your name, house number and postcode in the notes field when you click on this option.
2. Standing order – a regular payment from your bank account to ours.
If you choose this option our bank details are as follows:
Account Name: Rosebery School
Bank: Lloyds Bank Epsom
Sort Code: 30-80-33
Account No: 36855968