At Rosebery we strive to inspire and support every member of our community to achieve excellence through a love of learning, and a desire to succeed. We challenge ourselves to continually improve and understand that endeavour and effort are central to meeting the highest of expectations.
We are committed to creating a happy, purposeful and secure environment which provides the opportunity for all to develop and grow; to build confidence and self-belief; and to be enriched and stimulated so that we can all contribute significantly and positively to the Rosebery community and beyond. Our values are encapsulated in the Rosebery Way which we encourage all members of our community to follow every day:
1. All members of our community are shown the level of respect and kindness that we would expect for a member of our family.
2. High expectations are never set by creating a fear of failure; they are set by demonstrating belief in each other’s ability to achieve.
3. Members of our community who do not meet our expectations are supported to help them to do so.
4. We never ask anyone to do anything that we would not be prepared to do ourselves.
5. We act with integrity by doing the right thing whether or not anyone is watching.